Disposable Eye Shields
Safe and Efficient Protective Eye Shields
Protective Eye Shields That Are Safe and Efficient
DISPOSABLE, PATIENT EYE PROTECTION
Protective Eye Shield Options
FAQ – Eyeshields
How do you apply Vee-Shields?
- Clean the patient’s orbital area for a better application.
- Grab one of the Vee-Shields with the winged-side pointing out and up and remove the adhesive.
- Ask your patient to look up toward the ceiling.
- Carefully apply the shield to their nose bridge and under-eye area.
- Ask your patient to close their eyes.
- Seal the shield onto the orbital area with your hand to activate the pressure sensitive adhesive.
- Double-check the seal.
- Use the corresponding Vee-shield of each set and repeat on the other eye.
Always dispose after each use.
Will Vee-Shields stick to eyelashes?
No, if applied correctly they should not stick to eyelashes. The center of the Vee-Shield has no adhesive.
Do IPL Vee-Shields offer protection from Laser?
No, only Laser Vee-Shields do.
Can you use Laser Vee-Shields for IPL or LED Procedures?
Yes, Laser Vee-Shields can be used for Laser, IPL, and LED procedures.
How many pairs are in each Vee-Shield box?
Laser Vee-Shields have 24 pairs per box. IPL and LED Vee-Shields have 50 pairs per box.
Can you re-use Vee-Shields?
No, Vee-Shields are single-use.
Do Vee-Shields have an expiration date?
Yes, Vee-Shields expire 2 years after manufacturing. Each box is clearly marked.
Do you have a question about our disposable eye shields?
Stylish, affordable, and effective -- Look for yourself.
Dental professionals, dermatologists, and plastic surgeons love our best-selling laser clip-ins.