Patient Goggle. Designed for Dermatology, Medspa, Plastic Surgery, Hospital
532nm (OD 7), 580-600nm (OD 5) 585-599nm (OD 6) 640-10600nm (OD 5) 755nm (OD 8), 1064nm (OD 8)
626.GiT1.Pi7 Patient Goggle. Designed for Dermatology, Medspa, Plastic Surgery, Hospital
The 626 goggle provides unmatched versatility and comfort to users. Its interchangable head strap and nose piece allow it to fit all patients, from infants to adults. Its silicone eyecups form a sealing interface with the patient's face without sacrificing access to the areas around the orbital rim. The tandem lens technology, although relatively shady, allows these goggles to offer protection against all lasers used in dentristry and most lasers used in dermatology (excluding PDL). Contact us if you are unsure about which goggle is the right one for your application, we're here to help.
- Adjustable silicone head strap and nose piece secure these goggles to children, teens, and adults
- Interchangable head strap and nose piece allow this goggle to fit infants
- Removable high-grade silicone eye cups for patient comfort
- All silicone parts are autoclavable and the body of the goggles can be sterilized with alcohol, but cannot be submerged in water
- Tandem lens technology to provide broadband laser protection
- Non-damaging to long eye lashes
- Fits most companion animals
Compatible with most lasers used in dentistry and dermatology
Alexandrite, Carbon Dioxide, Diode, ErYAG, Fractional, KTP, NdYAG, Ruby, UV
1060 nm, 2940 nm, 308 nm, 805 nm, 808 nm, 940 nm, 650 nm, 665 nm, 755 nm, 810 nm, 830 nm, 980 nm, 1064 nm
There are no reviews yet.